Pronunciation in English
Pronunciation in English (Expanded Version) helps you with all elements of pronunciation, including stress, intonation and rhythm, and has more than 300 interactive activities with:
- American, British and Australian speakers
- scored chapter reviews and a final exam
- video presentations to introduce the concepts
- immediate feedback on practice activities
- record and playback features to encourage practice/self correction
- audio lessons on pronunciation
It is recommended for individual learners at the high beginning/intermediate level and above, and as practice and preparation for the TOEFL® and TOEIC® tests.
Upon confirmation of your order, you will receive two unlimited access codes to the program Pronunciation in English.
Take the Flash tour to discover more about this program.
- When you purchase this product we will send you your access codes to the online material within 48 hours after your payment has been verified.
- The access codes are valid for three (3) months.
The Hellenic American Union Center for Examinations and Certifications applies a Management System in accordance with the ISO 9001: 2008 standard for the following scopes: "Planning, organization, and administration of examinations" and "Provision of support services to candidates, foreign-language schools, and teachers".
|Certificate of Attendance||No|
|Available to Buy Online||Yes|
|Partner Institution||Educational Testing Service®|