Idioms in English
Idioms in English is an interactive program that helps you improve listening comprehension, vocabulary and speech. When you don’t understand an idiom like “think out of the box” or “make waves”, you can miss the point of a story.
- The program has 100 idioms and more than 220 interactive lessons with:
- stories/dialogues with idioms used by 4 native speakers of English
- definitions, examples and pronunciation notes for each idiom
- interactive dictation exercises with immediate feedback
- a final interactive quiz with instant scoring on all 100 idioms
This tool is recommended for individual learners at the high beginning/ intermediate level and above, and as practice and preparation for the TOEFL® and TOEIC® tests.
Upon confirmation of your order, you will receive two unlimited-access codes to the program Idioms in English.
Take the Flash tour to discover more about this program.
- When you purchase this product we will send you your access codes to the online material within 48 hours after your payment has been verified.
- The access codes are valid for three (3) months.
The Hellenic American Union Center for Examinations and Certifications applies a Management System in accordance with the ISO 9001: 2008 standard for the following scopes: "Planning, organization, and administration of examinations" and "Provision of support services to candidates, foreign-language schools, and teachers".
|Certificate of Attendance||No|
|Available to Buy Online||Yes|
|Partner Institution||Educational Testing Service®|