Exam Preparation Course B2 Level
What will I learn?
Through this course, you will:
- To develop students’ accuracy and fluency in speaking and writing
- To develop students’ awareness of the writing process
- To develop students’ reading sub-skills
- To develop students’ listening sub-skills
- To develop students’ test taking strategies
What is the level of this course?
This course aims at the B2 level of the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR). Students can:
- can understand the main ideas of complex text on both concrete and abstract topics, including technical discussions in his/her field of specialisation,
- can interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that makes regular interaction with native speakers quite possible without strain for either party,
- can produce clear, detailed text on a wide range of subjects
- can explain a viewpoint giving the advantages and disadvantages of various options.
How long does it last?
The course lasts 10 weeks. Each course lasts three hours and takes place once a week. Lessons begin at 10 minutes past the hour scheduled. Each lesson includes 1 twenty-minute break.
What are the components of the course?
The course content includes reading, writing, listening, and speaking components. You can find a detailed presentation of the course components in the Course Description.
What coursebooks will I use?
During the first session, the instructor will outline the material to be used.
We expect that you will:
- Participate actively in all class activities and discussions and follow your teacher’s instructions.
- Submit assignments before or on the deadline set by your teacher. Exceptions to this policy will be considered on an individual basis.
- Attend every lesson on time. Your course status may be affected if you are absent for more than five hours.
|Prerequisites||At least Advanced 1 or placement test|
|Who should attend||Adults, who are at least 16|
|Certificate of Attendance||Yes|
|Available to Buy Online||No|