Exam Preparation Course B1 Level
What will I learn?
Through this course, you will:
- Develop your accuracy and fluency in speaking and writing
- Develop your awareness of the writing process
- Develop your reading sub-skills
- Develop your listening sub-skills
- Develop students’ test taking strategies
What is the level of this course?
This course aims at the B1 level of the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR). Students can:
- understand the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered in relationships, home country, habits, problems of everyday life, modern way of living, etc;
- deal with most situations likely to arise whilst travelling in an area where the language is spoken;
- produce simple connected text on topics which are familiar or of personal interest;
- describe experiences, events, dreams and ambitions, and briefly express opinions, likes and dislikes.
How long does it last?
The course lasts 10 weeks. Each course lasts three hours and takes place once a week. Lessons begin at 10 minutes past the hour scheduled. Each lesson includes 1 twenty-minute break.
What are the components of the course?
The course content includes writing, reading, speaking, and listening. You can find a detailed presentation of the course components in the Course Description.
What coursebooks will I use?
During the first session, the instructor will outline the material to be used.
We expect that you will:
- Participate actively in all class activities and discussions and follow your teacher’s instructions.
- Submit assignments before or on the deadline set by your teacher. Exceptions to this policy will be considered on an individual basis.
- Attend every lesson on time. Your course status may be affected if you are absent for more than five (5) hours.
|Prerequisites||At least Intermediate 2 or placement test (on line or on site)|
|Who should attend||Adults, who are at least 16|
|Certificate of Attendance||Yes|
|Available to Buy Online||No|