- Navigate to the Doppler site by typing or copying the following address in your browser http://www.dopplerradio.net/.
- Click on the link on the right hand panel Doppler for Windows. Ensure that your computer meets the minimum requirements as specified on the page. Next click on the link Download Doppler 2.0.
- A window will open asking you to Open or save the file, select Open. Drag and drop the Doppler Setup.msi file onto your desktop and double-click on it. When the wizard starts up select Next, Next, I agree, Next, Next. When prompted to select a folder for the download click Continue else change the folder by clicking on Browse. Then select the media player to play the mp3 files you will download and click Continue and then Close.
- Once the setup is complete, open Juice by double-clicking on the shortcut on your desktop or in the Programs list.
- Open your browser and navigate to the location of the Hellenic American Union site that offers the links to subscribe to the Learning Greek podcasts. Copy the link located next to the RSS image.
- Open Doppler and click on the main menu item at the top called Edit then Add feed. Copy and Paste the xml link from our site and Save.
- Click on Retrieve to update the feeds you’ve added.
Congratulations! You have now successfully subscribed to Learning Greek Podcasts from the Hellenic American Union.
Your next step is to download the podcasts to your mp3 player.
Disclaimer: The Hellenic American Union cannot be held accountable for third party software or for the content of external websites.