The book contains 10 units focusing on the two types of tasks (letter and essay) presented in the ECCE Writing test. Each unit follows a product writing approach, while incorporating some elements of process writing such as brainstorming ideas and discussion.
Each unit typically follows four stages: analyzing a model text, doing controlled vocabulary and language practice, brainstorming and organizing ideas, writing the final product.
- 10 full color units covering all ECCE Writing Test task types
- Detailed analysis of model letters and essays
- Extensive vocabulary and language practice
- Brainstorming and topic discussions in each unit
- Unit by unit vocabulary list containing the most important B2 vocabulary encountered in each unit
- Bank of outlines covering each task type encountered in the test
- Student’s Book
- Teacher’s edition with overprinted answers