The scoring of the exams administered by the Hellenic American Union is consistent with the latest principles of evaluation that have been adopted by the examining bodies. Quality control at every stage of the scoring procedure certifies the credibility, as well as the validity of the results.
However, if you still wish to have your exam rescored, you may do so at a fee, within 15 calendar days after the official announcement of results. First, you will have to submit the appropriate Rescoring Request Form. Then, all rescoring requests are sent to the respective examination bodies. You will receive by post the rescoring result upon completion of the rescoring procedure.
Please note the following:
- Rescoring Request Forms may be submitted within 15 calendar days after the official announcement of results. After this period, no rescore requests are accepted.
- Due to the electronic scoring of bubble sheets, scores on the Listening, GVR and GCVR sections generally will not change.
- Any scores resulting after rescoring are final and irrevocable.
- In the case that scores after rescoring are higher than the initial ones, rescore fees are refunded and a new candidate score report is issued.
- BCCE™ - ABLE - ALCE™ - Rescoring Request Form