All TOEIC® Listening and Reading candidates receive a certificate regardless of their score.
Language School Owners and teachers of English
- The Hellenic American Union Center for Examinations and Certifications ships the Educational Testing Service TOEIC® Listening and Reading certificates as soon as the test developer makes them available.
- Shipping is done by courier service and is free of charge.
- Certificates are delivered to candidates care of the Language School Owner or teacher who has registered the candidates.
- If you wish to have your certificate sent:Shipping is done by courier service and is free of charge.
- Download, complete, and sign the relevant application.
- Send the completed application with a photocopy of your ID card or passport or any other legal document of identification ("tautoprosopia" with a photograph stamped by Public Authority or driver’s license).
- Send the documents mentioned using one of the following ways:
- By mail: Didotou 15, 10680 Athens or Fragkon 14, 54626 Thessaloniki
- By fax: 2103634200 or 2310553925
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org