Language School Owners and teachers of English
- The Hellenic American Union Center for Examinations and Certifications ships the Hellenic American University STYLE, BCCE™, ABLE B2 and ALCE™ certificates as soon as the test developer makes them available.
- Shipping is done by courier service and is free of charge.
- Certificates are delivered to candidates care of the Language School Owner or teacher who has registered the candidates.
Individual candidates receive their certificates via courier services free of charge. Candidates are promptly notified before their certificate is shipped.
- To receive a certificate that has not been shipped, follow the procedure below:
- Download, complete, and sign the relevant application form.
- Forward the completed application together with a photocopy of your ID card or passport or any other legal document of identification (certification of identity “tautoprosopia” containing a photograph stamped by a Public Authority or a driver’s license) using one of the following ways:
- By mail: Didotou 15, 10680 Athens or Fragkon 14, 54626 Thessaloniki
- By email: email@example.com
- Shipping is fulfilled by courier services and it is free of charge.