The Hellenic American Union (22 Massalias St., 10680, Athens) (the “HAU”) notifies you of the following regarding the closed-circuit television (CCTV) systems that operate at its premises at 22 Massalias St., 10680, Athens, 15 Didotou St., 10680, Athens, 12 Kaplanon St., 10680, Athens and 14 Fragkon St., 54626, Thessaloniki:
- Monitoring and processing your personal data (your image) is necessary for the purpose of preventing and deterring illegal actions.
- The legal basis for processing the aforementioned data is that processing is necessary for the purposes of the prevailing legitimate interests pursued by the HAU, as described above (article 6, para. 1, section. (f) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation).
- Apart from third parties acting on behalf of the HAU (e.g., IT companies), recipients of your personal data are judicial, prosecuting and police authorities and/ or the person who is depicted as the victim and/ or the perpetrator of the above illegal actions.
- Your personal data are not transmitted outside the European Union.
- The data are destroyed within a period of 15 days, unless their retention is permitted or required under law or regulations.
- If you wish to exercise your right of access to, rectification, deletion, restriction or objection to the processing of your personal data as well as your right to data portability, contact the HAU’s Data Protection Officer at email@example.com, or send a letter to the address mentioned above. Requests made through other means of communication, such as by fax or telephone, will not be accepted.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent Data Protection Authority (for Greece: www.dpa.gr).
Download the notification in .pdf format