Taking into account instructions by all test developers in charge, measures and guidelines by relevant authorities to prevent the spread of COVID-19, as well as test takers’ needs and the safety of all exams stakeholders and their environment, the Hellenic American Union has announced a set of COVID-19 precautionary measures.
The measures will apply to all exams the Hellenic American Union administers until July 31, 2021.
Among others, the measures include the following:
- display of a negative result COVID-19 self-test, rapid test, or PCR test by test takers and exams personnel participating in the examination;
- measurement of body temperature of exams personnel and test takers;
- sanitization of all exams venues, rooms, furniture, and equipment;
- mandatory use of personal protective equipment by test takers and exams personnel;
- availability of additional personal protective equipment for exams personnel and test takers in all exams venues;
The Hellenic American Union has communicated the precautionary measures to all its exams stakeholders. Measures are also available in our relevant webpage.
We are certain that everyone’s good cooperation will ensure that the coming exams administrations are safe for all!