Taking into account instructions by all relevant test developers, guidelines and new measures by relevant authorities to prevent the spread of COVID-19, as well as the safety of all exams stakeholders and their environment, the Hellenic American Union has announced a set of updated COVID-19 precautionary measures.
The measures will apply until further notice to all exams the Hellenic American Union administers.
Among others, the measures include the following:
- display by test takers of a vaccination certificate or a COVID-19 recovery certificate within the last six months or a declaration form of negative COVID-19 result, following a self-test up until 24 hours before the exams or a rapid or PCR test up until 48 hours before the exams;
- display by exams personnel of a vaccination certificate or a COVID-19 recovery certificate within the last six months or a declaration form of negative COVID-19 result, following a rapid or PCR test up until 48 hours before the exams;
- sanitization of all exams venues, rooms, furniture, and equipment;
- mandatory use of personal protective equipment by test takers and exams personnel;
- availability of additional personal protective equipment for exams personnel and test takers in all exams venues.
The Hellenic American Union has communicated the precautionary measures to all its exams stakeholders. Measures are also available in our relevant webpage.
Download the Rules for Hellenic American Union candidates: in Greek; in English.
We are certain that, with everyone’s good cooperation, we will ensure that the coming exams administrations are safe for all!