Results announcement dates
The results for the Michigan Language Assessment December 2021 ECCE will be available as follows:
- For Language Schools, via Orfeas: January 27, 2022 (after 17:00)
- For individual candidates, on the Hellenic American Union website: January 27, 2022 (after 17:00)
- For all candidates, on the Hellenic American Union website: January 28, 2022 (after 14:00). Please note that candidates who wish to have access to their exam results and didn’t register themselves through Orfeas will have to choose “Register” as a new user.
Οnline access to score reports
- As of January 31, 2022, Language Schools will be able to access and download their students’ official Michigan Language Assessment score reports through Orfeas.
- As of January 31, 2022, individual candidates will receive their score reports by email.
Οnline access to receipts
As of January 31, 2022, Language Schools will be able to access, download, and print out their students’ receipts using Orfeas.
All name correction requests must be sent within five working days after the announcement of results. After this time, all corrections will be charged.
To request a name correction, applicants need to send a copy of their ID, passport, or any other legal identification document:
- Via email: email@example.com
- By post: Hellenic American Union (Didotou 15, 10680, Athens)