Guarantee for retake for December 2022 ECCE test takers
We are pleased to announce that all test takers who register for the December 2022 ECCE will be able to choose between the following examination fees:
- Fees: 175€
- In this case, test takers who do not pass the test and who wish to resit will have to pay examination fees in full for any future ECCE administration.
- Fees: 200€
- In this case, test takers who do not pass the test and who wish to resit the May 2023 ECCE, will be entitled to take the May 2023 ECCE at no additional cost.
The 200€ option is part of the Hellenic American Union’s initiatives to ensure that all December 2022 ECCE test takers are given the opportunity for a second chance in obtaining the ECCE.
The following conditions concern the 200€ option which applies only to December 2022 ECCE test takers:
- Valid only for test takers who register within the December 2022 registration period.
- Valid only for test takers who receive ‘F’ as a final score and who wish to resit the May 2023 ECCE.
- Not valid for test takers who pass the December 2022 ECCE and would like to improve their score in one or more test sections during the May 2023 ECCE.
- Not valid for test takers who register for the December 2022 ECCE but do not participate in these examinations.
- The offer is made out exclusively in names of test takers who apply for it; it is not transferable to other test takers, either partly or in full.
We hope that this option will help reduce the anxiety and stress some test takers may feel when taking the test, and enable them to perform to the best of their abilities.
If you have any questions about this option and the examination fees, please contact us at the Hellenic American Union Center for Examinations and Certifications (T: 210-3680000).