Are you preparing for the ECCE? Do you need extra Speaking practice?
Gaining experience in the ECCE Speaking section by being exposed to different English language speakers prior to the actual examination date is significant for students.
They do not only familiarize themselves with the actual Speaking test format, but they also acquire experience taking an oral test with a Michigan Language Assessment certified examiner and rater who will use material developed by the University of Michigan. What is more, personalized feedback is provided for every single participant. Feedback focuses on the participant’s strengths and weaknesses and is produced based on the Michigan Language Assessment ECCE Speaking Scoring Criteria. In this manner, the Hellenic American Union gives ECCE prospective candidates the opportunity to prepare more effectively for the Michigan Language Assessment examinations it administers.
Please note that:
- Speaking section mock examinations are administered by the Hellenic American Union Center for Examinations and Certifications online only. Students who register for this academic support service will receive an email containing their ECCE mock Speaking test schedule and detailed instructions on what they must do.
- Materials used for the mock examinations have been developed by Michigan Language Assessment.
- Mock examinations materials are different from any examinations materials used during actual examinations.
- Registered participants will receive by email their personalized feedback which is expected to be sent two weeks from the date of the online mock exam.
Speaking section mock examinations are administered by the Hellenic American Union Center for Examinations and Certifications online only. Registered participants will receive by email their Speaking test schedule and detailed instructions on the procedure of getting their personalized feedback. They will also receive feedback by email within two weeks from the date of the online mock exam.
- Familiarize yourself with the actual format and general content of the ECCE Speaking section.
- Gain experience in participating in high-stakes mock examinations before you take the actual test.
- Receive detailed written feedback on your performance; you can use the feedback individually or in cooperation with your teacher and focus on areas that require further improvement.