Are you preparing for the ECPE? Do you need extra Speaking practice?
Our new academic support service is intended for students who have started preparing for the ECPE either individually or by attending examination-preparation courses. During the online activity they will participate in a live ECPE Speaking test with a certified examiner and rater who is there to help them excel in the actual test.
The material which will be used during the activity has been developed by Michigan Language Assessment and the Hellenic American Union.
Participants will receive personalized feedback on the spot for each stage aiming at both highlighting their strengths and helping out with their weaknesses.
Please note that:
- Speaking activities are administered by the Hellenic American Union Center for Examinations and Certifications online only. Students who register for this academic support service will receive an email containing their ECPE Speaking activity schedule and detailed instructions on what they must do to attend the activity.
- Materials used in the online activity are different from any examinations materials used during actual examinations.
- Feedback on the spot is produced based on the Michigan Language Assessment ECPE Speaking Scoring Criteria.
- Familiarize themselves with the actual format and general content of the ECPE Speaking section.
- Gain experience through participating in Speaking activities preparing them for the ECPE before they take the actual test.
- Get detailed live feedback on their performance and improve their speaking skills.