Each workshop aims to further develop skills at C2 level -of the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR)- focusing on the ECPE examination and drawing on new trends in educational technology and language teaching.
Upon completing the workshop of their choice, through targeted practice in the part of the examination they are interested in, students will have strengthened their skills and developed the appropriate strategies that will allow them to meet the requirements of the examination.
- Boost your Vocabulary Skills
- Boost your Grammar Skills
- Boost your Writing Skills
- Boost your Speaking Skills
- Boost your Listening Skills
- The Boost your Vocabulary Skills Workshop typically consists of working with: affixation (prefixes, suffixes, infixes), word roots, idioms (definition, types, function), phrasal verbs (definition, prepositions and particles), semantic fields, and familiarity with practices and "smart choices" strategies in the relevant part of the examination as well.
- The Boost your Grammar Skills Workshop typically consists of: verb tenses, use of gerunds/infinitives, passive voice, causative form, conditionals, wishes, inversion, emphasis mechanisms, relative clauses, participial clauses, subjunctive, conversational grammar, and familiarity with practices and "smart choices" strategies in the relevant part of the examination as well.
- The Boost your Writing Skills Workshop will help students familiarize themselves with a variety of topics and genres involved in the writing part of the ECPE exam, namely essays, articles and proposals simulating the standard time allotted in the exam. They will develop their skills through detailed and continuous (often simultaneous) feedback to help them organize their ideas effectively and select expressive structures more accurately.
- The Boost your Speaking Skills Workshop typically consists of discussing a variety of topics simulating the ECPE exam. Students will practice their speaking skills while using effective speaking strategies for the different parts of the oral exam. They will also analyze what different registers involve when talking to different interlocutors. Throughout the workshop, they will receive useful tips for developing their test-taking strategies in the relevant part of the examination.
- The Boost your Listening Skills Workshop typically consists of: pronunciation, rhythm, intonation/stress, idioms, phrasal verbs, useful colloquialisms, easily confusable and polysemous words, understanding questions and their functions, discarding distractors during the exam, and recognizing the development of arguments.
- Remedial Lessons
- Support Lessons
- Discount for Speaking classes
Get the Certification
The ECPE constitutes an official certification of knowledge of the English language at C2 level.