This course is an introduction into the pre-A1 level. The course includes reading, writing, listening, and speaking components that draw on new trends in educational technology and language teaching.
At this level, students are typically expected to be able to:
- understand and use very basic everyday phrases to meet very specific linguistic needs,
- introduce themselves and people in their familiar environment, ask and answer very simple questions about personal details, such as where they live, people they know, and things they have,
- interact in a very simple way with people talking slowly and clearly about familiar matters, suitable for their age.
This course provides practice in reading, writing, listening, speaking, grammar and vocabulary.
- The reading component mainly consists of reading very short texts on familiar matters suitable for students’ age.
- The writing component focuses on individual letters and progressively of clusters of letters of the English alphabet, basic words, and sentences on familiar matters.
- The listening component consists of listening to simple songs, stories, videos, etc.
- The speaking component consists of pronunciation practice, asking and answering very basic questions, and participating in short everyday dialogues related to students’ everyday life.
- The grammar component mostly includes plurals, pronouns, numbers, the verbs be & have, there is/are, questions and short answers, Present Simple/Continuous, etc.
- The vocabulary in this course includes high frequency words commonly associated with matters suitable for students’ age, such as: family, classroom, animals, weather, colors, days of the week, leisure activities, etc.
- Remedial Lessons
- Support Lessons
- Discount for Speaking classes