This course aims at the completion of the pre-A1 level of the English language in an intensive way and is recommended for children who attend the 3rd and/or 4th grade of primary school and have more developed cognitive skills. The course includes reading, writing, listening, and speaking components that draw on new trends in educational technology and language teaching.
At this level, students are typically expected to be able to:
- understand and use simple everyday phrases to meet basic and specific linguistic needs,
- introduce themselves and people in their environment, ask and answer questions about personal details, possessions, preferences, etc.,
- interact in a simple way with people talking slowly and clearly about familiar matters, suitable for their age.
This course provides practice in vocabulary, grammar, speaking, listening, reading, writing.
- The reading component typically consists of reading short texts in familiar matters suitable for students’ age.
- The writing component focuses on letters of the English alphabet, basic words, sentences, and small paragraphs related to descriptions and familiar matters.
- The listening component consists of listening to songs, stories, videos, etc.
- The speaking component consists of pronunciation practice, asking and answering basic questions, and participating in short everyday dialogues related to students’ everyday life.
- The grammar component mostly includes plurals, pronouns, numbers, the verbs be & have (got), there is/are, prepositions, Present Simple/Continuous, familiarization with the Past Simple, Wh- questions, countable and uncountable nouns, etc.
- The vocabulary in this course includes high frequency words commonly associated with matters suitable for students’ age, such as: colors, family, animals, food, classroom, days of the week, months, seasons, weather, vacation, leisure activities, etc.
- Remedial Lessons
- Support Lessons
- Discount for Speaking classes