The course aims at the completion of the pre-A1 level. The course includes reading, writing, listening, and speaking components that draw on new trends in educational technology and language teaching.
At this level, students are typically expected to be able to:
- understand and use simple everyday phrases to meet basic and specific linguistic needs,
- introduce themselves and people in their environment, ask and answer questions about personal details, things they own, preferences, etc.,
- interact in a simple way with people talking slowly and clearly about familiar matters in line with their age.
This course provides practice in reading, writing, listening, speaking, vocabulary and grammar.
- The reading component mainly consists of reading short texts on familiar topics suitable for students’ age.
- The writing component focuses on basic words, sentences and small paragraphs related to descriptions and familiar topics.
- The listening component consists of listening to songs, stories, videos, etc.
- The speaking component consists of controlled pronunciation practice, asking and answering basic questions, and participating in short everyday dialogues related to students’ everyday life.
- The grammar component mostly includes possessive pronouns, the verb have (got), ‘there is/are’, prepositions, Present Simple, Present Continuous, familiarization with the Past Simple, Wh-questions, countable and uncountable nouns, etc.
- The vocabulary includes high frequency words commonly associated with topics suitable for students’ age, such as: seasons, months, holidays, animals, weather, food, clothing, leisure activities, etc.
- Remedial Lessons
- Support Lessons
- Discount for Speaking classes