Rehearse your interview, get personal tips and land the job
Are you aiming for a career with a foreign company? Do you have an online job interview in English? Rehearse your interview with our native Business English instructor and get personal tips to better present yourself, your skills and your experience, as well as tackle technical issues involved in an online interview.
How it works?
- You buy an online interview session
- We confirm receipt of your request and contact you to find a convenient date and time for your mock interview. Your interview can be arranged via Zoom or Skype.
- We arrange contact with the instructor (interviewer). You need to inform the interviewer about the position you are applying for and send him your CV. He can then arrange the interview questions around your profile
- You receive a guide with practical tips (useful phrases for self-presentation, salary negotiations, clarifications needed about work conditions, relocation, and so on)
- You have your interview and learn to put the tips into practice. The actual interview is half an hour, while the second half hour is devoted to personalized advice for better interview performance
Michael Robbs holds a BA in Interdisciplinary Human Studies from University of Bradford, UK, and an MA in Teaching English as a Foreign Language from St. Michael's College, USA. He is an award-win ...Learn more