The Hellenic American Union Center for Examinations and Certifications offers seminars and examination-related activities for Language School Owners, language teachers and candidates at the premises of the Hellenic American Union free of charge. All activities are offered both at the Hellenic American Union premises and in webinar form on specific dates, before each examination administration. In this manner, the Hellenic American Union aims to prepare language teachers and candidates more effectively for the English-language examinations it administers.Seminars & Webinars
We offer the following academic activities concerning the English-language examinations we administer:
- Exam-related Workshops/Webinars for EFL teachers (HAU premises and webinars)
- Pre-recorded webinars for EFL teachers
- Upon request webinars
- Interactive workshops for students (HAU premises and webinars for language schools)
- Presentation for parents
All activities are led by highly experienced Hellenic American Union Center for Examinations and Certifications academic support staff, specialized in English-language teaching and testing.
All activities are related to the examinations administered by the Hellenic American Union Center for Examinations and Certifications and aim at helping Language School Owners and Teachers prepare their students more effectively for the upcoming examinations. These sessions are offered both at the Hellenic American Union premises in Athens and Thessaloniki and in webinar form before each examination administration. Participation is free of charge.
View the free of charge scheduled for the upcoming exams webinars for language school owners and teachers offered by the Hellenic American Union in detail (content, duration).
The schedule of sessions offered is subject to modifications, depending on the needs of the coming examination administration. Please visit this webpage for updates on modifications.
Language School Owners and language teachers interested in participating should do the following:
- Download the schedule of sessions offered for each examination board with information about content, duration, and intended audience of sessions at here.
- Select the session(s) they are interested in attending and register online.
- Check their email to find a confirmation message of their registration and details of the academic activity they have registered for.
- Contact the Hellenic American Union Center for Examinations and Certifications should they have further queries (T: 210-3680000 / 2310-557600).
- Note: Seat availability for seminars and webinars is limited, so make sure you register in time to guarantee your participation in our academic activities.
By attending the seminar sessions, Language School Owners and language teachers will:
- Become more familiar with the format and content of the examinations we administer in a timely manner.
- Receive guidelines and educational support material and learn constructive teaching techniques.
- Learn about examination strategies regarding all sections of the examinations we administer.
- Have the opportunity to meet with and discuss concerns with members of our academic support staff.
By attending the Interactive Speaking and Writing workshop sessions:
- Candidates will have the opportunity to practice further their speaking skills and familiarize themselves with the test they are about to take.
- Language teachers will become more familiar with the format of the spoken and written parts of the tests we administer.
Due to COVID-19 related restrictions in effect, the Hellenic American Union is currently conducting only online academic support activities (Webinars) until the end of 2021.