Each workshop aims to further develop skills at the B2 level - of the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) - focusing on the ECCE examination and drawing on new trends in educational technology and language teaching.
Upon completing the workshop of their choice, students will have received targeted practice in the part of the examination they are interested in. They will also be expected to have strengthened their skills and developed the appropriate strategies that will allow them to meet the requirements of the test.
- Boost your Vocabulary Skills
- Boost your Grammar Skills
- Boost your Writing Skills
- The Boost your Vocabulary Skills Workshop typically consists of working with affixation (prefixes, suffixes, infixes), derivation, roots of words, idioms (definition, sub- types, function), phrasal verbs (definition, prepositions, and particles), and familiarization with practices and ‘smart choice’ strategies in the respective part of the test.
- The Boost your Grammar Skill Workshop typically consists of practice on verb tenses, the use of gerunds/infinitives, passive voice, causative form, conditionals, wishes, inversion, patterns of emphasis, relative clauses, participle clauses, subjunctive and conversational grammar, and familiarization with practices and ‘smart choice’ strategies in the respective part of the test.
- The Boost your Writing Skills Workshop aims at familiarizing students with a variety of writing topics and the genres involved in the writing part of the ECCE exam, namely letters, e-mails, and essays, simulating test conditions and the standard time allotted in the exam. Students are also expected to develop their skills through detailed and continuous (often simultaneous) feedback which helps them organize their ideas effectively and select accurate and appropriate language patterns and structures.
- Remedial Lessons
- Support Lessons
- Discount for Speaking classes
Get the Certification
The ECCE constitutes an official certification of knowledge of the English language at B2 level.