BCCE™ & ALCE™ Results and Certificates


  • If you are a Language School owner or teacher, you have access to your students’ results through the digital platform Orfeas (with the use of your School Code and Password)
  • If you are an individual candidate, you have access to your results through the web page of the Hellenic American Union  (with the use of your personal seven-digit registration code and your birth date)

The scoring of the exams administered by the Hellenic American Union is consistent with the latest principles of evaluation that have been adopted by the examining bodies. Quality control at every stage of the scoring procedure certifies the credibility, as well as the validity of the results.

However, if you still wish to have your exam rescored, you may do so at a fee, within 30 calendar days after the official announcement of results.  First, you will have to submit the appropriate Rescoring Request Form. Then, all rescoring requests are sent to the respective examination bodies. You will receive by post the rescoring result upon completion of the rescoring procedure.

Please note the following:

  • Rescoring Request Forms may be submitted within 30 calendar days after the official announcement of results. After this period, no rescore requests are accepted.
  • Due to the electronic scoring of bubble sheets, scores on the Listening, GVR and GCVR sections generally will not change.
  • Any scores resulting after rescoring are final and irrevocable.
  • In the case that scores after rescoring are higher than the initial ones, rescore fees are refunded and a new candidate score report is issued.

Certificates Receipt

School owners and English teachers

The Center for Examinations and Certifications of the Hellenic American Union mails the Hellenic American University ALCE™ and BCCE™ certificates as soon as the test developer makes them available.

Individual candidates

If you wish to have your certificate sent:

  1. Download, fill out, and sign the authorization form
  2. Mail the authorization form to the Hellenic American Union with a photocopy of your ID card or passport

Download the application

Lost/ damaged certificates
  • The certificates that have been lost or destroyed cannot be reissued.
  • In case your certificate has been lost or destroyed, you can ask for a letter of verification.
  • Select the certificate, download the Request Form, and contact the Certifications Office.

 BCCE™ & ALCE™ Certificate Replacement Request Form ( .pdf, 103 KB)

Last Update At: 2016/02/08 - 14:17:56

Worth Visiting 


Orfeas for Individual Candidates

Where to find us

Center for Examinations and Certifications
Didotou 15
10680 Athens
Switchboard: +30 2103680000
Fax: +30 2103634200
Email: exams@hau.gr




Print this page
Send this page